Saturday, September 08, 2007

I'm now working in a bakery shop near my house.
But I think it sucks la.
Ganna bullied by some bitch.
Really bitchy.
Omg. I can't stand such a ridiculous person.
Sudden change in her fuck up attitude makes me fear of her even more.
But I'm more disgusted by that.
Come on, I'm not the kind you think I can get bullied and not say out,
don't try me.
You'll never wanna know what will happen to your fucking freaking bitchy face!.
Omg omg omg.
I never get such problems from my past jobs!!.
Rrrr...
Stop treating me like a fool and instruct me as and when.
Fuck it that you're not my boss.
Even if you are, you are fucking wrong!.
Hear that?!.
Omg omg omg.

Forget it.
I'll work and see how.
If I'm really not happy with the job,
I'll quit and I make sure I ruin your fucking reputation.
RRrrrr....
First time I fuck so much in my blog.
I hate to say that and if I do,
it means that I'm really fuming!!!!!!!...
Argh!!!...

Hokay, I'm fine now -.-
Met Huiyi yesterday, chit-chatting session.
Love talking bout life,
and that we learn from what we exchanged.
But it's okay Huiyi, it's just a matter of time.
Things fade but nice memory remains.
It'll somehow feel good 1 day.
You'll surely find a really nice and lasting guy!!!.
But make sure you don't get bullied again hor -.-

Met my 1 Jie, Jie fu, 6 meis and meis fu in Tamp mall after that.
Bought shopping vouchers for our birthday gal Fiona.
Took bus, met Tony and went to Fiona's bbq-cum-chalet.
It was really great to see Jeremy, Desmond and Kent there.
Haven't see them for quite a long time.
And especially my darling sotong Jie!!.=D
She looks Prettier le =)
Then Mr Sam came too!!!.
Argh!!.
He's the spotlight man!.
And once I heard the word "hey Sotong..",
hais must be that ker Wei lah... -.-
lol.
But yah, I miss lotus and the peeps there so much!!.
How I wish the rest were there too!!.

Thank you Sam,
thanks for understanding my stand,
thanks for your ever forgiving grants,
thanks for being so fatherly.
I'll be back to grill soon =)
But work for just 2 days per week.
Or I can't cope with the rest of my work. XP

Then ya la ya la..
that evil meis fu said smth that made me so paiseh.
Out of sudden dunno how to argue back for myself -.-
But yah, no feeling, it's already dead.
Yah, the gals are right, so many guys there,
but so what?.
I don't live for guys, I live for myself, for money and family and friends.
I look like a guy, a GUY!!.
That's why it's either of these cases:
1. They are jealous of my charming looks.
2. They are interested in a GUY
3. They can only be brothers to me. Yah buddies.
And to all above, I don't give a hack.
Sexy pict?.
Just to build up self-esteem.
But till now, my mindset is not yet changed.
I'm olwas the boyish Manda,
will never even change for anyone.
I don't feel good to be in such a situation,
that's why God is fair to have given me the determination to move on.
Yah... MOVE ON..
Vacation = work = Money = what?.
Maybe I'm living for money but I dunno what I need them for -.-

Stories I'd heard of made me wonder,
what is call love?
how it feels like?
Maybe I'll never get to taste that.

Thanks to the turkish freak that I learnt what is call unrealistic.
I hate my judgement so much.. so much that...
I hate myself too.
For what makes me now.
Like a guy.
Not a gal.
But trust me, I won't be a les.
Don't get me wrong, no offence to these gals,
but yah at least they are leading happier than me!.
I know I'm not happy,
but I gotta be contented now.
Come on, live on for your freaking self.

And oh yah!!.
Wanna thanks dearie Mich for getting me temp job.
Though it's just a few days, but yea, I'm really happy with that!.
Thanks for everything gal =)
I think I'd owed you so much that I dunno how to repay you =(
But yes, heartfelt thanks =)

Alright, going out for dinner with my family ltr.
So happy though I know it's just a short moment,
but you know it's so precious to me...
Seldom have the chance to go out as a whole,
and yes, again I've smth to look forward to.
Loves Mum and Dad,
thanks Dad for waking me up in the morning.
thanks Mum for the your delicious dinners you'd made for 17 yrs and the nags you never fail to give me =P
Wahahahas.

Ok, byebye =)

Cheers,
Da Tou

No comments: