Friday, September 21, 2007

Today is a rather fruitful day.
Went to uncle's house for Granny's death anniversary.
I'd never seen her,
how I wished I'd known her more.
That is why I regretted so much for not been able to visit my Grandpa often in the past.
Like I said,
past is past.
Don't try your best to treasure someone or something when they're already gone.
Cos it can never cease the guilt.
Hardly.
Alright, then I went to work in Fuurin with 1 Jie and 2 Jie.
Hmm, the operation sucks alot.
Especially the manager.
I dunno her name but I do know she's a fat ass.
She seemed to lack of basic experience cos she can't even bother to brief me what to do.
When I'm NEW there.
She only knows how to eat, walk around and gives useless instructions.
And seriously, I'd never seen such poor management.
She expects me to pick up each and every single work by myself.
And she's damn it smart when she asked me to pass the dish over to B3,
when she hadn't even guide me the table numberings?.
omg.
She really really deserves a smack from me.
Alright, sorry peeps.
I'm not rude,
I don't smack or even touch ppl for no reason.
But somehow, the LADY I'd mentioned really deserve it?.
However, I love working with the gals =)
Love ya gals!.

Btw, if 6 meis is able to work again as usual,
I'm willing to back out cos yea,
I'm not suppose to be there initially.

To my 6 meis:
Know you're tired and stressed out due to school work.
And that you may missed Boon a lot.
But come on,
you have us here.
Whom will always be there for you.
Be it rain or shine!.
Understand how you feel now,
EMO!.
lol.
Which I had too when I'd exam.
But it'll be over soon again yea.
When you feel turned off,
speak it out to us,
you'll really feel beta =)
Love you no matter what =D

No comments: