Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Wahahas
Finally I'm able to log in to bloggy.
Kao, waited and tried to reload so many times -.-
And YaYa!!.
I'm watching The Coffee Prince Shop!!.
Argh argh... So nice!. =)
How I wish I could be a guy man...
Ya a guy...
Though I have sexy in my blood?.
lol.
I can be a sexy guy mah!!.
right right?!!.

Rrrr...
Youtube is functioning slow again...
BBllllllrrrrr...
waiting waiting...
meanwhile watching other episode.

Hahahs.
But the characters in the drama are very funny,
so ya peeps,
watch it watch it!!!.

One day...
one very day,
if I have the capital,
I hope I can migrate to somewhere else.
Somewhere cold and yeah.. CHILL CHILL...
Then I wanna set up a Cafe there, make nice sandwiches,
Frappe, hot coffee and tea...
WOOooooHOOoooo...
CHILL again!.
Then yeah, with my 7 Jie meis and rest of my friends to CHILL with me..
lol.
What a nice dream =D
Yeah, if Manda can get her degree for business soon after her diploma ends,
she will go for it.
Go go go!!!.
Be her own boss, employ her fellow staffs.
But then...
where's the dream for Hotel management?.
In singapore?. -.-

Hokay hokay..
let's end this topic.
It's rather boring.

Talk bout yesterday then.
Stayed in meis's house overnight with 1 Jie.
They edited my bloggy and I gave them my moral support in lalaland.
But they never complained XP
kks, then they STEADY la!.
Lied to me that they went downtown to buy Mac.
And I felt a pang of guilt as I was aslept.
Ended up they called McDelivery -.-
Duh duh.. very funny har!.
But yah, quite funny!. lol.
I feel so kiddish cos they're olwas taking care of me instead of me doing so.
But yah, they never complain.

slept throughout the whole chilling morning and
6 meis's mum bought lunch for us.
Yummy!!. Delicious~
And that lasted me for the whole day till I'd supper (Bread) after work at 1030pm.
Cute Dad bought noodles for me in the evening but I've no time and appetite for that.
And end up I forgot to take that home!.
Wonder what will it turn like his morning..
Turn mouldy ar?.. T.T
My noodle..

This morning, had great appetite.
Eat bread and went out to buy milk tea.
WOOooots!.
Milk tea with nice drama!.
WOOooooHOooo..
This is what I call LIFE!.
Live for what you want and make it a BEAUTIFUL ONE!.

Hmm..
Tml.
Have work and karate.
I'm so GAY!!..

Hokay,
I may come back again to blog.

Cya!. =)

No comments: