Tuesday, September 18, 2007

You're growing in many ways, and today makes that obvious to the world. Your new maturity could manifest as something totally unexpected, so make sure you're ready to flaunt it when you finally notice it!

Mature?.
Means knowing a lot of the outside world?.
But you know what, it's ugly.
So what if I learned a lot?.
I hate those things happening outside.
Am disgusted.
You would too.
Hais.
How shall I phrase it then.. -.-
So many dreams,
so many hopes,
but the truth destroyed what I'd never owned.
If I were to be strong,
I gotta play along with the game you understand?.
Which genes actually complicates human beings?.
Why are some ppl thinking so much, so deep, and I can tell you,
they are not happy at all.
They are smiling happily on the surface and deeply hurt and wounded in them.
Things that are missing in life,
I treat it as I'd never needed.
Things that hurt me in life,
I treat it as I deserve it somehow.
Things that brightens up my day,
I treat it as a bonus.
I don't wanna live my life through so much regrets!.
NO!.

A rule to be applied in life:
Do not judge a book by it's cover,
cos you'll never know what happens next after a long period of time.
Lost?. Pages turned yellowish?.
You will see then.

I dOn't WaNt tO knOw,
knOw Nth.

No comments: