Sunday, September 23, 2007

ya lor..
爱在哪里?.

Hahas.
Whatever it is,
I dare not to even dream of it.
This world is so unreal.
Whenever I recall the very little conversation with him,
I feel so happy and contented.
It's enough,
don't mind not meeting,
don't mind waiting for him to come online late at night,
though I'm very sleepy and tired.
but now...
It's like...
so empty.
Till I hardly come online.
I dislike such a quitter.
but I don't hate him.
See how stupid am I.
To easily have crush on a person.
My weakness.
Blame having a heart,
having a over-matured mind.
Really thanks to him,
I can't get over it since Thursday.
That very special Thursday.

Anyway,
don't talk to me bout my relationship.
Cos I really sucks at this.
To my Jie meis and especially Kiwi,
don't intro me to any guys.
Or I'll feel myself like a gay -.-

Hais..
hope I can find a way out bah.

Vacation will be ending soon in 3 more weeks time.
Though 3 weeks gonna pass.
Not enough at all.
Hence,
october will be all mine.
slack and play!. =)

Karate seems so far far away...
No time to attend the trainings due to work.
It's all due to my sucky arrangement of schedule.
Argh.. what should I do...
I'm wondering whether I'll continue soon..
hmmm... omg..

Gonna work throughout from mon to sun next week.
God bless man.
But I'm sure to stop work when oct starts.

Starts to save some money Manda!.

Seriously,
the more I think of my birthday,
the more I hope I can skip that day.
No idea how I should celebrate.

Aiya aiya...
still a long way to go..
I'm so weird~
Okok.
Gonna stop here le.
So boring~

Loves,
Manda

No comments: