Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A delightful day to start and olwas rmb =)
It's my 2nd uncle's ROM this day.
We all had fun too =D
Here's a simple slideshow to share with ya guys =)



The next day was so beautiful to me...
Sweet morning and I made myself a treat (waffle cum ice cream cum kiwi combo) =D

Went out with my 1 Jie,Jie fu,4 Jie, 6 Meis and Tony to LP partyworld.
Then we sang so heartily...
and bad news came...
which some of you may know what had happened.
I need not elaborate more.

After that very dreadful day...
I feel like stabbing my heart more till it's numb.
Everything turned so dull...
Where's my light huh...
Up till now, I'm still not well.
Not well at all.
But I believe I'm ready for school?.
Wanna drown myself again.
Yes I gonna do this.

And a word to add...
"What a gal wants, isn't wad a gal needs"
I may love to have a bf to be dote on, but that isn't what I need.
Don't push me for that, cos for whatever reasons I can produce,
it's all NO.
It may serve as a sin, but somehow I think it's unfair to me.
Everyone has his or her right to choose the right path, if I feel uncomfortable, why should I jump into the river and hurt myself more?.
No one can feel the phobia and hurt more than I do now,
this gonna drag on till a certain time when I'm ready and confident enough to push myself for a change.

And yup..
Thanks Huiyi for your listening ears =)
So grateful of that.
Today I'm back to myself.
But I just don't feel right.

As for my birthday presents peeps,
I just can't think of any.
Just ignore that day,
it isn't impt anyway.
Just a grim day for me to endure the lost I had.
Omg.. I really miss my uncle..
how...
He's the uncle I adore & respect the most.
Rest in peace uncle,
I'm convincing myself that you'd gone oversea and just neva be back.

Alright, that's all I have for the day.
Byebye~

No comments: