Friday, October 19, 2007

Hokay, should be back to study mood soon.
School gonna reopen in no time, and what's more,I'm shuffled to other class again -.-
This time is TF03, from TF02 last semester.
Hais.
Whatever it is, should I call it unfortunate or what.
Dots.
But yah, will be in the same class with few classmates from caregroup AF15.
Dearie Mich, Lifang, Shiying etc.
Wonder how my new clique will be like -.-
Hahahas.
Whatever it is, Mich rings my life for sure in the new class =D
Thanks gal, we're destined to be tgt again =)
And great!. Shakir will be joining us too isnt it?!.
Nope, I find nth's wrong with him, he's really a nice person, just with some personality problems.
No one is perfect pls bare that in mind.
Right from the day I turned 16, life's never great for me.
Even if there is, it just ended so soon.
But come on, no matter how god hated me, wanna torture me,
I gonna stand right up firm and never be beaten down.
Never think I'm a failure, must be confident Manda!.
Though u're such an ass in the past, u must prove yourself in the new sem, end your yr 2 with pride man!.
Good news to share, gonna have Jap for CDS coming sem!.
It's Jap!!. I've been hankering for that since yr 1 sem 2!!.
Come on come on here's the reward!.
lol.
I sound so crazy.
Yes, back to Manda again.
Don't emo le Manda, you gotta leave your past and move on.
And really thanks Edmund (the predential sweet talker lol.)for all the enlightenment he gave.
Since you have both happy and sad to pass your time,
why not live happily?.

Alright, ltr gonna meet Hao to study.
Yup, STUDY.
She'll be studying, I'll be muggging my CLEO magazine.
lol.
Okay, cya guys!.

Love,Manda

No comments: