Thursday, October 11, 2007

Ohaiyo Gozaimas!. =D
lol.
If you don't understand it's okay...
cos I dunno whether it's spelt correctly not!!.
Hahahahs.
Gonna ask Meiqi Ahyi le XP

Okay!. Here are some pict for ya guys to enjoy.
But bad shots from me =X

Last week...
Went to Jerk thai near Bugis street with 1 Jie, Jie fu and 2 Jie =)


Jerk Thai~
Tom Yam soup~ Yummy!. =D
2 Jie's seafood noodle~
Jie fu's beef hor-fun~
Mine and 1 Jie's seafood hor-fun~ Oishi neh!. =D

After that, me and 1 Jie went for eye extension at 5o bucks each.
lol.
Cool!~
But lazy to take photo of that XP

In the evening, Lice, her mama and korkor came to meet us for dinner =)


This is our 7 meis, Lice~ lol.
And her mama and korkor buying sausage and drinks while waiting.. =)
As for dinner, we didn't take much photo. =X
but nvm, we know we had lotsa fun! =D

Next day, went out to temple with my aunt and cousin.
He didn't take any photo of his,
but he's a cute little boy la =)



And during the journey back home, he lent me his nice comics to read =)

Yesterday, went to work in Fuurin, had so much fun and jokes!. =D

Going to work with 2 Jie!. =)
Heh heh~
2 Jie posing!. lol. No lah, just a random shot. Nice right!. =P
And our sexy colleague posing too!.
And me posing too!. =D

Today is my uncle's ROM!.
Yea yea!!. So cool =D
heh heh.
My mother hor!!. Cheat my feelings!!.
Say 10am gotta leave the house, then end up the ceremony starts at 12pm plus sia!!.
Waste my time lah!.
End up I'd already put on my make ups. -.-

Peeping at my father in the living room XP
Hais.. while waiting.. I shall slack and surf the net...

Okay, update ya guys again ltr bout ROM!. =)

Love,
manda~









No comments: