Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Konbanwa (good evening)!.
Ogenki desu ka (how are you)?.

Yeah man!.
Today is officially the first day of Year 2.2
Whether it's considered bad or good I can't tell.
lol.
Alright, basically, thx to Huang Yan's suggestion of bringing out PBL for ABChem.
God, dunno how I gonna endure e-learning again.
It's basically like Fpath last sem?.
Rrrrr... dislike it.
But at the same time, don't mind trying too la.

Had lunch with AF-15 cliques in Mensa 2.
Love them to loads!.
Woohoo!~
Had Dory fish from salad bar, nah. Forgot to take pict again -.-
lol.
But doubt I have time to do so!.

After lunch, went to Jap tutorial with Frenly and Marrisa.
Great thing that Ivan in the same class too!.
lol.
Wad a coincident =)
And Shigeta san is our sensei (teacher) for tutorial then.
She's damn polite la.
Everything san san san... then hai hai hai..
lol.
We must learn their culture too.
And I'm so loving and excited to quickly start the lecture man!

On the way back home,
passing by the coffee shop near KFC,
miss uncle san alot...
Recall the days when he called out my name when I walked past him (as usual my head olwas face straight),
and lots more memories I can't bear to even think.
Though it's painful... everyone of us is trying hard to let it go.
Come on.. life still carries on...
Hais.

Tired le~
Gonna tuck in soon, same to ya guys!.=)
Sayonara!.

Love,
to uncle esp.

No comments: