Thursday, October 25, 2007

Konbanwa!.

Today is so lame~

Went for an hr of MCT lecture today,
had another round of breakfast in Design canteen with dearie Mich, Carmen,HuiYi & Issac.
Omg.
This is the 1st time I eva heard the news of human eating foetus!.
Wtf!!.
Don't ever let me who do this, or I'll really bash these pervets up!.
RRrrrr...
This little things are so innocent and yet those ppl took up their lives.
Human can still survive with vegetables!.
Duh!.
Really mad bout this!. =X

These days, I've been frenzied over okichan (babies)!.
Heehee...
Hope I'll have lotsa kids in the future.
But.. where's my love first?.
Hais. I don't need very charming look, I just need someone able to share joy and sorrow with me.
I don't need him to be super nice to me, even if he knocks my head lyk stupid kiwi does, i don't mind too!.
lol. But that doesn't mean kiwi is in my list la. -.-
Eeeehh... I'll suffer under his big evil hands!.
and I somehow find somebody whom suits me.. but ya..
needs further observation la.. lol.

And yeapy!.
Lect on fri will be ending early at 1pm!. =D
No MCT by that Huang Yan.. Whew~
Alright, looking forward to tml, cos meeting 1 Jie to Bugis to shop for my bag!.
Wish me good luck in finding my bag hao mah?!.
Domo arigato!. =)

I'm Smiling~ =D

Happy day for me ~

I wanna say that...
Though life is full of downs and ups,
I wish I would know how to appreciate the happy times I'd so far.
Though I'd lost some precious things,
I wish I can keep those sweet memories in me & cont'd with my journey.
Learn to fall and pick up yourself,
ya just gotta do it.
Life is like a book,
happening in each and every chapters.
No matter what the content is, olwas look on the brightest side of life.
The sun will still rise and shine on you =)

Hai!. Ganbatte kudasai!.
As for me, ganbarimasu!. =D

Love,
Contented

No comments: