Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm so slack now.
Suppose to study la.
End up blogging.
LOL.
Know there's a lot to catch up.

Btw, I realize smth bad about me.
I don't like him at all.
He's just a blanket to me.
To cover me up,
avoiding whatever truth it is.
No matter what,
I'll olwas be alone.

I'm not scared at all.
NO fear,
left only strength and the old me.
Wanna let bygones be bygones,
wanna let my future be my assets =)

Jia you lo MAnda,
no matter how much discrimination you'd gotten from others,
you're who you are,
and you are not olwas wrong.
I'm innocent ks,
so stop pin-pointing me ks!.
I know what I'm doing,
obviously time is not yet there.
Even if one day,
I died for no reason,
at least I'd fulfilled what I wanna be.

From today onwards,
I wanna treat as I'd gotten some deadly illness,
and hence motivate me to lead my days well and happily.
No matter how sad I am,
I promise to put on my smile to welcome whatever shit coming against me.
I'm just not scared ks!.

Ganbatte kudasai Manda san!.

--> See how brave the cat is!!. LOL
Thought it's cute anyway. Hahahs
Yes I AM THE CAT!

No comments: