Saturday, January 05, 2008

Halo ppl.
I'm still alive now.
Yesterday was an emo night for me.
So slept rather early.
Thought my results won't affect me,
but apparently it did.
Hais.
Dunno how to explain how I feel now.
Though shitty, but come to think bout it,
I just gotta move on.
How many times I'd failed doesn't mark me dumb I hope.
I need a milk tea to calm down LOL.
And I msg Alan that I quitting I-Guides.
Know he will flare up,
but again I gonna give up my pride.
Whatever pride I have, it can't earn me my diploma cert.
I just wanna finish these, and leave school.
Mentally disturbed.
I now then realize I have no goals at all.
It's all shattered somehow.
My dream for Hotel Manager is dim.
I can't see any light,
I'm blind now.
It's really a big turnover for me.
Can't accept it but I know I gotta.
Anyway, pls smack my face cos I'm such an irresponsible chap.
I hate myself.
Never once I'd love myself.
Forget it, who understand.

Am now starting my research,
pls prove me wrong.
For this 1 month plus,
I gonna work doubly hard and thrice smarter.
Alright,
Jia you to all too =)
TC.

No comments: