Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Halo halo =)
Mata aeta ureshii desu ka!. (Nice to see you again!)
Hahahs.
My nihongo really not that good lo.
Verbally weird -.-
But yah, since role play is soon to come,
I must ganbatte!.
Wahahahs.
I started to memorize le.
Like I can ask my gals : Ano, futari wa nani o shitai desu ka?
(What would you girls like to do?)
Then they will sure say: Kaimono desu!. (Shopping!)
LOL.
And I wanna watch the new eiga (movie) Body 19!.
Heard it's good =)

Today was sugoi (amazing) in a way.
But I don't know how to explain myself.
Anyway, I enjoyed myself today to a certain extent =)
Though I said I hate school, but certain stuffs still motivate me to move on and work harder.

Hmm...
What else.
Oh yah!.
I'm now chatting with him.
Can you feel the JOY in me?.
LOL.
Yes yes, I can feel it myself.
Wahahahas.
No matter what,
as long he talk to me,
I'm glad enough.

Alright,
gtg le la.
Hais.
Wanna turn in early too =))
Oyasumi nasai!. (Nites!)
Ja mata!. (See you again!)

Done by Gala
(Thx u so much! Kohi suki desu!. )

--> LIKING involves a formula being defined as STUPIDITY
--> I LOVE my gals too!.

Suki desu.

Cheers,
Manda

No comments: