Saturday, January 26, 2008

Wau piang.
Today really HG lah -.-
Forgive me for being so vulgar,
but really have to release my mental and physical STRESS!.

Pract theory test 2 was rather a disaster to me la.
Think I'm too complacent,
hence end up HG in lect room -.-

Today's Mbio lect ended early,
went over to the KFC makan lunch.
Realize my appetite like quite small leh -.-
Why like that again?.
Used to be a big eater!.
Good or bad, god bless.

Waited for that KW till 8pm then we (Gala, PG, HC, KW) started climbing up and down to get into Bedok Reservoir from school -.-
This is so sugoi!.
Asshole, damn him for being so late.
Say got traffic jam, okay fine forgive him.
HG him all the way,
ran 4.8 km in total!.
That is a big big accomplishment,
really.
Never had I ran such a long distance and never even stop for a second!.
yeah Gala we did it!.
And thx to PG whom kept motivating us in front.
He kept telling us we're near destination,
but end up I saw the sign board "3.5km".
Wau piang, HG again!.
LOL.
1.3 km more to battle!.

After bathing and everything,
we went over to Changi Subway makan supper cum dinner.
The guy whom I seen earlier last year was there again.
He's really shuai lah.
His bloody eyes,
damn it charming -.-
But yah, so what huh!.
GUys~

Then saw many Ah guas...
They are really of extremes.
Either super CHIO or super UGLY & OLD -.-

Alright,
I just wanna say I'm tired.
And there's lot more to do tml!.
My Saturday:
1. Study
2. Go out with my jie meis.


Better better study well this time MAnda!.
OR u really gonna be HG 0.o

I wanna apologise to Lotus peeps that I can't make it for work,
cos I'm too busy le.
Projects and exams.
I don't have good time management.
I will die after working for the whole night.
And I may be tutoring kids this year,
but still be back to grill when I'm free to work =)


Cheers,
Manda

No comments: