Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hai Minasan!.
Ogenki desu ka? (How are you?)
Must be good right =D
So desu ne. (I see.)
Li desu ne!. (That;s good!)

Kyo wa (Today is) very unlucky!!.
Hais -.-
Banged my head on the tree when I'm trying to search smth from my bag.
Then nearly tripped over some brunch or leaves and almost fell down.
God la.

On the way to school,
I'm considered lucky le =D
I was like sitting in between the 2 seater in bus 8,
then look out of the window and saw this formally, well-dressed guy.
Think roughly our age?.
Then I divert my attention to other place else.
Later on someone having very nice fragrance came to sit beside me,
and I quickly move my butt to the side.
I took a peep on my left hand side and uh huh!.
It's the guy la!.
LOL.
I dunno what is happening to me.
Cos I blushed when I reach school -.-
Heehee.
What the hell am I thinking about.
Siao.
Come on,
GUys....
Whatever!.

And earlier in the morning,
I found out that I lost my lab coat T.T
So no choice,
I borrowed from Huiyi for MCT and Ivan for ABCHEM pract.
Whats more!.
I came for MCT at the wrong time slot la!.
Thought it was at 1pm,
but 12pm instead -.-
WTH.
Sometime, I'm really blur like sotong -.-
But ya, I'm already one.
Hahas.
But hey, if not I'd came to the wrong slot,
THAT nice event wouldn't have happened le -.-
Muahahas.
I feel myself like a pervet like that.
LOL.
Oh yah, then I plead Mr. Zhang to let me practice the haemocytometer!.
Then yea he agreed to it!. =)
And thx to Frenly, Carmy & Mari whom guided me too =D
Thx goodness they are there. =)
Muacks!.

After then, went for AMIC meeting with Mr. Loh,
and lastly, ABCHEM pract test!.
Whew.
Thx gdness again,
I know how to do.
Better don't fail -.-
But can't be complacent too.
Better watch out for other lab tests Manda!.

And Gala and I went over to the coffee shop opp TP.
Shop and chat and drink milk tea.
And bought some decorative stuffs for CNY at home! =D
But so ex la -.-
Shhh...
Don't tell my Haha.(Mother)

After alighting the bus,
I am damn it happy....
When something
"PIAT"!
on my shirt and short.
It's a...
a...........
Bird shit T.T
Yucks la!.
Now really my turn -.-
First and second was dedicated to 1 Jie and 6 Meis.
LOL.
SO funny.

Alright,
that's the end of my story telling.
LOL.
Gtg rest le.
Tml having Mbio lab theory test again -.-
Hope I know how to do.
Ganbatte kudasai!. =)



My feelings are summarized for the day.
LOL.

Announcement:
1. Happy Birthdae Da Jie!.
2. Thanks to Carmy, Frenly & Mari!.
3. Thanks to Ivan & Huiyi!
4. Thanks to Mr. Zhang!.

Cheers to all,
Manda

No comments: