Monday, January 28, 2008

Went out to study with Gala in the evening in WS Mac.
Met my cousin in the bus too, so qiao.
Hahas.
Gala went shopping in AMK today and bought me a shirt!!.
Wow wow!.
So nice, it's green!.
LOL.
Her favorite colour hahas.
Thx so much!.
Gonna wear it tml!.
Muahahas.

Studied for a while and got chased away.
So end up shop in the mall for a while and went over to library.
The seats in cafe is nice la!.
So big and comfortable =)

Demo,
I'm super pissed off with TKW!.
An asshole I can say.
He do stuffs that serve him well,
but he's far off too selfish le!.
Really don't understand such an idiot.
Seriously, why should I bother in the first place?
Treat him as rather close friend in the first place,
and things that he do really makes me puke.
He's out of track now.
And that's his retribution!.
HATE him to the core!.
Don't have such a friend!.
And btw, whatever I said to him,
I'm just speaking the fact.
I am who I am,
I don't need to change for E!.
Why should I?.
It's YOU whom wanna such criteria,
it's none of his and my business la!.
You are such a FAILURE cos you don't even know wth u're doing and yet u refuse to seek others advice!.
You're dame HG HG HG and it's ur fucking business!.
I'll neva speak to u from now on.
Yes, FROM NOW ON.
TKW better FO my sight!.

Alright,
tc peeps.
Don't get con by such person.

Cheers,
MAnda

PISSED OFF!.
*You do what you think you're right, but you missed out your own integrity.
*You just SUCKS!.

No comments: