Thursday, January 03, 2008

Halo.
I'm so dead now.
Cos I'm not feeling really good.
In fact, a bit numb too.
.
.
.
.
I failed my term test again.
U see, AGAIN.
This time worse,
only passed 1 out of 4.
I really dunno whether I should laugh or cry.
Or just stone there.
I stopped Huang Yan today to ask bout tml's tut.
Then asked her bout my term test results.
Expected.
You see, EXPECTED.
But worse than my expectation.
Cos thought I would only fail 2 for worse situation.
This shows that: I'm worse than what I'd predicted.
Wth.
This isn't good.
Am I too complacent?.
But I did study leh.
Why like that ne....
Partly is due to carelessness.
Hais.
See, I'm dumb.

I feel down now.
Feel numb bout crying.
Feel stupid when I cried for my poor results.
What for?.
Yes, Huiyi is right,
"What done is done"
You either work hard on it or u cont'd to cry till u turn blind.
Crying and self-blaming is silly.
Very SILLY!.
Gotta do smth ks Manda.
I know you failed many times.
MANY.
But this is life,
get up on ur feet now and stop complaining!. =X

Tml shall be looking forward to my new furnitures =)
And yup, Mdm Huang Yan will be meeting me for a TALK.
Yah...
I know what gonna happens tml le.
I'm prepared anyway.

Manda!
Be GLAD that you can learn from your mistakes again!.
Ganbatte kudasai!.
Failing tests won't make u die lah.
Cheer up Manda...
Yah... try to smile hor...
SMILE~



Crazy gal!!. Just out of mind lah. Hahas.



No matter what life gives u, smile and take it's challenge!. =))

Okay peeps, gtg le.
Tc!.

No comments: