Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Yeah yeah!
My temptation for the day had ended =D
Muahahas.
No milk tea, but had A-Ta-Ji ice cream from LING LING~~Ice cream uncle.
LOL.
Wow wow...
I'm good today la,
studied and done my tutorial WS.
Tml gonna have tutorial quiz,
but I should not take that lightly.
Give my best shot lo.
Ganbatte!.
My motivation for the week:
1. Sat--> Pay visit to my Uncle
2. Sun--> Da jie's bdae celebration =D

And smth to add in,
I may not have time now,
maybe during the weekends or smth,
I'd composed a song for Uncle.
I'll upload it soon when I have the time yea =)
Wanna share my love for Uncle to everyone else,
and that HE shall olwas live in me.
Miss you Uncle =)
Rest in peace, we'll be good =)

Wadeva it gives, it's a bonus,
wadeva it removes, it's just a mistake.

Learn to be happy everyday.

Cheers to minasan!.

No comments: