Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Yo peeps!.
The crazy gal is back again!. =D
Muahahas.
Yesterday still manage to ton the night,
and had 3 rounds of majong.
Seriously, had no luck at all.
LOL.
That's why I have no mood to play -.-
But nvm, still proud that my eyes are opened wide throughout the night.
Hahas.
(Btw, no offense to the gals hor, so dun think too much ^^ )

Hokay, went Ikea today,
bought some boxes for magazine and stuffs.
Then had their Today's Specials Fish cutlet with rice, and some Swedish meatballs!.
It was damn nice la!. LOL.
Rather full after a cup of coffee.
But this isn't enough for me.
I'll still need some deserts!.
LOL.
That's why I waited for the Ice Cream Uncle and bought a cup of A-Ta-Ji Ice cream.
Wau seh, just so happy!.

Then in the middle of watching Golden Path,
I was sewing Bro's pants when Micheal called.
LOL.
Yes, I'm really busy these days sia.
Feel worth it after all!.
Cos I'm happy =)

Alright, coming to conclude with my 2008 resolution:
1. Pass my coming exams
2. Lead my life good
3. Help those whom really needs it
4. Be good to EVERYONE. (It's hard, but I'll try ^^)
5. Gonna clean up my house!!. LOL.

My wish:
Everyone to stay PINK and HAPPY!.
Dad to move on with his sales job.
Grandpa and uncle to rest in peace & I wanna tell them that I love them.

Cheers!.

No comments: