Friday, January 11, 2008

"You're pretty chilled out! You're going to live a long, happy life, maybe even retire to an island. Either way, you'll be able to enjoy winters with loved ones. You'll die asleep on a ferris wheel."
Wow... Serious?.
That good?.
Hahas.
I don't trust such stuffs la.
Don't mind dieing early too.
What's the point of living so long?.
I've no targets now.
Just see around lo -.-

And as long I'm living,
I wanna live a happy day,
smile and make others smile with me.
Cos their life will be much more beautiful than mine.

Then tml is sat.
Just wanna stay at home and clean up the house.
Has a lot of assignments to complete too.
So I must finish them no matter what!.

OkOkOkOk...
These days, I'm feeling crazy.
Half crying-half laughing.
Think I'm ready to go mental hospital soon.
LOL.
And sad la...
Kaida gonna die soon in the next episode in Huang Jin Lu...
Argh...
So sad for him.
Stupid Kaijie...
Useless jerk.
RRRrrrrr...

No comments: