Thursday, January 17, 2008

Argh...
Just went running.
Wau piang.
Tired.
LOL.

I chat with him yesterday night.
He seems to have someone in mind.
A potential girl he may have fallen into and waiting for.
I'll wish him all the best.
Though I'm a bit jealous of the girl XP
No matter what, he's the best man I'd ever met.
Not like that K ass, LOL.
Now what he gets serve him right.

I just wanna say,
if anything is to happen to you in future,
I'll really care =)
And btw, get your knee cured soon.
Take good care of yourself and my blessings to you and your girl.

Hao bah,
I just wanna complain I'm tired after the run.
Gonna study for tml test soon.
Come come give me some motivation.
Shall post my new song tml night.
Pls wait for me =)
I need bad feedbacks,
so that I can further improve it.
Most importantly, audience accepts, & that Uncle hears it.
Hais.
So many thoughts,
but I'm too lazy to post more.
Alright, shall stop here.
Take care peeps!.

Announcement:
1. QJM gathering this sun.
2. Mich dearie take good care of yourself ar!. =)

Sayonara!. Ja mata~

No comments: