Sunday, September 28, 2008

Recently, I'm so damn slack that I haven't start out proper for my protocol.
Hence, I wanna do it now!
Slept for hard core 17 hours yesterday.
LOL.
So happy.
So hope everyday is sleeping day.
Hahahs.
That sounds so wrong,
meaning I'm dead already?

I'm so loving my mom.
So love so love so love you Lao Ma! [:
Thanks for all your understandings.
I'm glad that I'm sensible enough to not make you angry,
and you're the best mom I can ever have!

Had a gathering with my 2/8 gals yesterday at Tampines Cafe Cartel.
As usual, we always crap & joke around like nobody's business.
And Wenna ar! So many yellow jokes. LOL.
But it's kinda funny, in fact very la.
Hahahs.

Wenna: 40 women walking in a place, guess a location.
Ans: Pasir Ris. (Ba shi li)

LOL.
I hope ya guys understand the joke.
More to come if I meet them again!.
Hahahas.

Then it's Mj with my friends...
LOL.
Woots.
Addicted, though I lost quite a lot yesterday.
Cos it's like bit no mood to play.
Cos no key to go home! =X
Have to blame myself, cos I left it in Rin's bag. =S
Anyway, I'm waiting for this gal to wake up lo...
LOL.
So pig la, think she's still sleeping.
But yah, she's busy recently, all right, grant her few more hours then.

Hokay, time to work now!
Focus! [:

More picts to come soon...

No comments: