Saturday, September 13, 2008

Yeah 1 week completed in Curiox.
In fact, I'm happy to be in here [:
It's not that complicated, and it's rather easy to access my projects and stuffs.
Plus I'm super duper interested in participating the sales part.
XP

Anyway, met Hao to Orchard and buy her stuffs.
Then to WS HK Cafe to have dinner.
Da Jie & orh ba kak Wils came to join us talk crap.

(To Rin & Hao) Most importantly, I wanna add that:
It's hard for me to fall in love in anyone again,
it's almost zero.
Seriously I don't have that special feel for the guy.

Only that we get along as good friends.
I only wanna request not to match make us cos it reminds me of E.
And sad to say the wound haven't heel yet.
I just found out this wound last week on that particular day,
that it's rather deep.
No point pushing when it won't happen ultimately.
Love ya gals for being so concern bout me,
bout my everything.
But having ya gals & rest of Jie Meis is really really more than enough.
I'm freaking content bout it.
LOL.
Don't worry, I won't die w/o guys.
I'll only die w/o milk teas.
Guys to me...
is nth now.
I can feel absolute nth.

[:

Alright, more to blog bout last week tml! [:
Nites.

No comments: