Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's so sick these days.
Not enough sleep and rest -.-
I don't have time for myself le.
But it's good too [:
I manage to let the thought of him go away.

But I'm happy [:
Cos I managed to meet my Jie meis for mj these days.
Happy shit.
Hahas.
Am glad working in Curiox now [:
Yes I really do.
Everyone is nice and friendly.

Then recently, I went to see doctor for my skin.
It's getting bad, but I really don't bother liao.
It's tiring to keep track of my diet and etc etc.
I think I'll simply use what the doctor prescribed and yea follow the routine bah.
Just don't wanna think so much.
I don't want my look to obstruct my way.
Let me be happy again bah.

Anyway, wad surprised what mum said yesterday,
and I thought it was funny.
She said " Iyo, see la.. the doctor so young! 29 years old, now have his clinic, filial to his parents and etc etc.. What do you think of the doctor? You should marry to such guy mah..."
Then I was like "??!!!! Ma! He's 29 leh!. You don't mind me marrying to a person so much older than ma?!"
LOL.
Then I was like telling her I wanna intro to my friend (I didn't mention it's da jie, LOL),
then she say "Stupid de leh u, keep it for yourself! "
Hahahs.
Funny shit.
Now I'm sure that my mum won't deny my marriage with a older man le.
LOL.
I'm glad she's open-minded.

Okay, end of story.

Oh yah... sad shit that I can't meet Friendly and rest today.
She's going to Thailand for quite a long attachment over there.
I pray for her to be safe and enjoy herself there [:
And yes, I'll be sending some stuffs to her next month.
Heh heh... Don't tell you guys.

Anyway, be happy peeps.
It's hard to be happy for me,
so I'm trying hard.
Jia you [:

No comments: