Saturday, September 06, 2008

I have sort of mixed feelings in me now.
Wonder what my emotions should be exactly like or supposed to be.
Anyway, I had dinner with my school mates at Suntec.
Will post up the pictures tml [:
Shall play with photoediting again.
LOL.

Then it's meeting with my Jie meis again [:
Love chit chatting.
Love real talks.

That's us, we're simple souls [:

Anyway, was rather surprised that I have this friend whom actually back stabbed me in the past.
Without myself knowing it!.
Hahas.
At first I was stunned,
then sad,
then nearly flare up but tried my best not to go further into vulgarities.
In fact, I have to say, she didn't manage to respect herself.
She speaks ill of me,
she gives others the image that she's the devil,
and hence ruining her own reputation.
Moreover, the system of forgive & forget is rather hard to establish right now.
I would likely to forgive as ass like you,
and play around with you.
Need not take me for granted,
once I know you do,
that's it.
I'm not interested in whatever you speak of me,
cos that's definitely not me.
I trust myself, my whole freaking soul.
And God is rather disappointed with you,
for holy sake that you join their service and not learning your mistakes.
This is a shame.
Big shame on you.

The biggest mistake one can ever do is by repeating the same stupid mistake.
I think I'm one of those,
whom kept giving peeps my trust and ended up with wounds.
I cover their dirts for them,
and making a fool out of myself.
I feel happy that I'm able to help others,
but in their eyes,
I'm just a transport system.
I won't be angry anymore,
cos I can't change anything to it.
I am who I am,
if I change,
I won't be Manda le.
I'm not innocent ks,
I'm only slow and not that efficient.

No comments: