Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Oh no.
I feel a pang guilt now.
That I'm such a spendthrift,
till my mum have to suffer alone financially.
Sorry mama, you earned that pathetic amount to raise us up.
To shower us with gifts that are unnecessary.
To give us what you think you should.
In fact, I don't feel I'm mistreated if you don't do all these things at all.
I just feel we stressed you a lot be it mentally and financially.
You must have thought that you have that responsibility.
And hence you often worry bout this issue.
I'd said, I won't demand any holiday trips from mama,
I'll work and earn for it [:
I will work even harder, just to bring you along for holiday! [:
I wanna thanks you for tolerating with us for so many years,
and that you merely complaint.
I thanks god so much, cos I have the best mum I ever need in this world [:

From then on, I'm planning to cut down my expenditure,
and have packed foods for work.
In fact, that's not hard,
cos there's oven and drinks available in ETC [:
Not that bad.
Can also slim down too.
Hahas.
Crazy ass.

Alright, basically it's the same thing today.
Almost slept -.-
Hais, hate myself like this.
Cos it shows how useless I am!.
I hope there will be lab work tml.
Please, hard core lab works!!.

One funny thing today,
that I met Estee twice today in the MRT!
Damn funny, we were shock bout it too.
Saw dearie Mich, Liang Hui, Wei Liang & Nicholas too.
Again, we gossip.
Think I'm a bit over,
but kao!.
Who back stabbed me in the first place?!
I won't forget de lo.
Watch out!.
I'll stay there and watch how you guys get your retribution.
As what Hy said, bad people gets their retribution.
Anyway, they are just ruining their own reputation

Oh yah, hope my friends I saw in MRT today take good care of their health.
As I can see how shack they were today.
Esp Estee with that pale face!.
LOL.
Tc ar gal!
As well as dearie Mich, Love you lots!*

Then this morning met up with 1 Jie,
god I don't like to meet peeps at MRT station.
Cos the front and back cabin makes me blur.
I still can't figure it out.
Don't scold me 1 Jie -.-
LOL!.
Anyway, I know you won't XP

I feel a lot stuffs this morning.
I'm wondering lotsa stuffs.
Things I'd done and etc etc.
And I'm glad everything is sort of over now.
And my mode should be high,
for lab works & more "communications" in my new work place.

[Jia you] as what xiao wei also said.
Hahahs.
Can't imagine a big guy using such format to say [Jia you] with brackets!.
LOL.
Anyway, may god bless him and the rest to be fun in Thailand.
Yea everything will be good [:

Cya peeps!.
more to update with pictures today [:

Oh ya, I saw Thilini, Caroline, Peck Gee & Ke Wen in Biopolis too.
LOL.
Lame shit =X

No comments: