Saturday, September 06, 2008

Hahas.
Just saw 7 Meis's bloggy.
Hokay, I think I'm slow to realize the 'hidden' msg behind that.
For sake that there's a huge blank between the posts.
LOL!.

Anyway, yea you're right,
no use cursing that kind of person.
We can't call him names too,
cos we've to respect his mother,
as we know she's a nice soul too [:
Just this idiot whom know nuts bout love.
And messing his life like this.
But that's alright too,
Rin will be free,
free from burden in the future [:
1 Jie, have to think for yourself in the long run yea [:
He can never be a good husband,
for holy sake that he can't even perform the role of a good bf.
As we said, to forgive & forget is your choice,
you'll name it at the end of day.
We'll respect your decision no matter what [:

Hokay, it seems that I'm blogging everyday,
every morning,
every night time.
Too free.
LOL.
Btw, I'm posted to Curiox Biosystem,
one of the department in Biopolis at Buona Vista.
I'm still unsure of the pay.
Hope it's good... -.-
Gonna get a bus cum train concession soon.
kao.
97 bucks!.
That's Singapore.
I wonder if it's unlucky or what,
but I'm the only one from Biotech to get into that department.
Heard it's a small department.
And I thought it's good,
cos easier to assess and stuffs.
Nvm, let nature takes its course bah.
Perhaps it's not as bad as I'd thought.
[Jia you Manda]!
LOL.

Btw, will post up the pictures ltr.
Sorry sorry.
Sending in process.
LOL.
[:

No comments: