Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hello back [:

Think recently I'm down with certain level of stress.
But not that bad.
Worst of all normally when I feel stress,
I'll cry a little alone.
But now,
no tears,
only worries and blues.

Some questions I thought to myself:

Why is it so easy to get sad than happy?

Why is it so tough to get things right than wrong?

Alright, I will correct myself with this:

If you don't feel any sadness,
you can't feel the real optimum happiness.

If it's so easy to get things right,
then what for people carry out competitions?

Hahas.
Thanks to Rin & Hao that I somehow know what to do next.
Sometimes it comes to a point that I don't feel like speaking and stone at the wall.
It is not scary to be a failure, it's only scary to me when I can't speak out how much a failure I am.
I will feel worse.

This week, I saw someone whom super duper look like him in Biopolis.
I was stunned for a while,
and regained back my conscience.
Nah... how could be here -.-
Yah it's not him lah.
My big big mistake.
Several months have passed,
but he never leaves that room of mine.
Perhaps I'm too selfish cos I locked that door of the room?
Time to get a key Manda.
A key that will fade the thoughts and in exchange with a good friend.

But yah...
I must must work hard,
must must drive hard,
must must push myself further.
Not staying here stoning.

[Jia you]!
And welcome WL back to Singapore the day before.
LOL.

Cheers.

No comments: