Tuesday, September 09, 2008

It's not NAPFA,
it's attachment that makes my body aches like shit now. -.-
I didn't do much.
Think I'd sat too much.
LOL.
Did much more fruitful stuffs today.
Like biosafety trainings carried out by Mr Jin Teck.
Then learned subculturing from Liyana.
And lastly told to do 'abusive' work on our DropArray Acelerator LT 100 to test for viability.
By both Dr. Kim & Kong Leong.
LOL.
That's funny, but it's tiring.
Think only Si Xuan will understand how tiring it is.
Hahahs.
And came to know this freshie whom started attachment on the same day as I am.
She's Candice, from NYP.
Had a good talk.
And so envy her that she'll be staying ETC for just 3 months!.
That's so damn cool la! =X
I think due to the extension of our attachment,
we were much more slack in Curiox.
But more work will be done starting tml, I guess.
Please let me perform subculturing tml Dr. Leck...
Or I'll rot soon. =X
LOL.
Alright, I'm starting to like the department I'm in [:
No regret!.

Meeting 1 Jie tml morning for work [:
Yeah!.
Have someone to crap with me le! =P

LOVES*

No comments: