Saturday, October 04, 2008

Yoyo!. [:
Have I been neglecting this blog for quite a while?
Perhaps I may blog once a week le.
It's like work for more than 10 hours outside,
and left the moon to keep me accompanied on my way back home.
Hais...
It's really tiring.
Mentally exhausted too.

But I still have to say,
I love my job alot alot. [:

Thanks Kong Leong for the ride to the MRT station yesterday.
Wahahas.
I was like helping and watching him playing around with his pump for the machine,
and then heh heh...
my devilish suggestion come to a point that perhaps he can fetch me to MRT station.
So I need not take shuttle bus to Buona Vista and then walk to MRT again...
Thanks again!

On the way back home,
wasn't feeling that well.
So yah, hope I can get better soon after.

This morning...
He's all in my mind.
Yup, full image of him and everything.
Silly me...
I still can't forget and put him down...
It's so tuff.
It's like a bad graph,
where the peaks diminish and appear again after several cycles.
Yup, he's like the bad graph.
I know he's very happy and contented with his gal...
but I still miss him very very much.
I dreamed of him again.
He's not that happy.
He don't smile that often anymore.
He just smirk.
Yah, that's him in the dream.
But I trust that he is happy now. [:
Yes you better be yea.

I will be happy too...
Remembering I've such a good friend like you.
And everything.

Wasn't able to join Rin and rest to club.
Saddened.
Cos I don't feel like ps them,
as I thought it's a good gathering.
But due to late work,
I have to go home straight then.
Nvm, there's always next time.

Alright, that's all for me today.
Hahahs.
Am going to send Rin off to HK at Changi Airport later.
Bon voyage my qing ai de [:
LOVES*

No comments: