Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Yo peeps.
Back [:
Tired shit.
Sorry for repeating this so many times.
LOL.

Had very fruitful days since November when I can start running assays [:
Oh man, really happy shit.
Knowing that my cells are alive,
I'm so damn happy lah.
So yah! I'll treat them as if they're my kids.
LOL.
Crazy shit.

Big thanks to Liyanna, Li Ll, Si Xuan, Edwin, Kai Qin, Kong Leong & Nicole for the helps ya guys offered these days.
Perhaps ya guys are not aware of how much help ya guys had showered me with,
I can tell ya it's alot alot.
Be it mentally and physically,
yup I really appreciated and thanks god I'm here in Curiox!.
Like I said, I love the work there, but hate the long journey from Pasir Ris to Buona Vista.
It's 21 stops.
YES 21!!!.
Oh man.

Anyway, I nearly cried today.
Cos dad can't make it to fetch me to CDC,
and the time is damn tight to even take a quick MRT over.
I was damn it shack and to imagine the repeated trip back and forth.
Perhaps I'd not cried for a long time,
few drops of tears would suffice.
But yah, they just refuse to.
And hang it up in me,
corupting my emotions.
Bo bian, I wrote my feelings out immediately on a rough paper.
Oh man it helps.
Next time I can tolerate such nonsense from myself,
by joting them down anywhere [:
Thanks paper.

Driving was alright today.
Not Steven, it's another instructor.
Thanks goodness it's not the pervet that day.
WHEW~
The instructor was ver fatherly and talkative.
He talks, I tried to listen but after then I dunno where it went.
LOL.
Oh man sorry sir.
Besides test routes, I made few attempts on S-course.
I keep initiating to go for the S-course,
until the instructor laughed and said time's up.
Hahahas.
So yah, I asked quite a lot of questions today,
but a bit regret it cos he can answer me with a composition.
Yea yea... but overall it's alright la.
S-COURSE is SHIOK! [:

Bless:
My Jie meis & friends to be healthy and happy
Meiqi Ah yi to cheer up and be strong again
[:

LOVES*to all

No comments: