Thursday, October 09, 2008

Hello [:
Tired.
LOL.
I guess for most of my posts I have this word in it bah.
Sorry, really tired T.T

Today on the way to CDC,
I teared a bit.
To think that I'm damn tired,
and besides that,
I'd many things not done,
and one last thing,
I'm so such a failure.
I think somehow the tears in my eyes have those reflections,
that there's a NS man whom looked towards my direction.
LOL.
I quickly turned away.
In case he really saw that.
Cos that's freaking ugly.
Hahahas.
But then I held back myself,
telling myself that everything will be fine soon.
I can do it.
Don't worry so much.
No use worrying too... and etc etc.
Manda is a strong girl.
She's dumb, but she's pushing herself now [:
In fact, I didn't bang onto any beings and objects.
Steven is rather satisfied today.
Whew~
No sudden breaking of cars,
not much reminders,
only craps in the car.
I want to maintain this,
so I told Steven not to praise me,
or things will definitely goes wrong for sure.
LOL.
But I do have some other mistakes.
Hopefully I can achieve better outcome on the next lesson.
And this Steven ar...
Super funny.
I really can't help laughing out loud in the car.
I even made an unintentional echo in the car park when my high pitch blasted out.
LOL.
Freak me la,
stupid dumb ass so noisy.
Thanks goodness most of peeps in the car.

I think this is a very boring post.
I try to make more pictures next round yea.
Really ps, am lazy.
Hahahs.

SHOUT OUT loud:
I miss CHUA MEILING NORIN!
LOL.
Miss her souvenirs...
Hahahas.
But her presence most.
LOVES*

Hokay, time to die.
Cya! [:

No comments: