Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm feeling optimum sadness yesterday.
Felt worse at night.
Cried like nobody's business.
Thanks Gala for all your comforts and encourage [:
Thanks for calling me too.

You're right, I shouldn't think bout it,
should divert my attention to other things else.
And one thing you can't deny is that friendship is our everything.

I'll be creating a post for the inner side of me,
and is most likely to be more truthful.
If you wanna know, msg me then [:
That blog will be bit emo,
if you can't take it better be my UN-DETERRED fans yea!
LOL.
Eh, shameless shit.
LOL.

Anyway, I had fun this long weekend! =D
Very fruitful I thought.
Friday is a long working day for me and Kong Leong.
Cos I caused KL to stay till so late,
I blanja him coffee [:
Then I stayed till 8pm plus after subculturing done.
Met up with the gals for dinner at central.
And 2 Jie, JIA YOU!
We'll all be here for you. [:

Then Saturday met up with Stupid shit (Wee Leong) at CDC for lunch at Bedok Int.
Then got one funny joke happened,
which I told stupid shit only after dinner.
Cos Stupid shit helped me ordered porridge,
then the auntie came to the table, "Zhou? Zhou ah gal?"
"Ah?? Pi dan (Century egg) ar auntie?", I replied.
He response was, "Dui dui, na ge lan jiao de.."
Her nan (boy) been mis-pronounced and turned out to be lan... jiao de.
I just can't help laughing after the auntie left!.
LOL.
After lunch, we went for movie ,
hmm not really nice,
the content too draggy le.
But yah, there's still some part quite funny.
Perhaps ya guys can go for their VCD after that?
LOL.
At 9pm, the hell starts.
Hahahs!
It's running time T.T
Stupid shit can make friends with Peng Gee lo.
Cos even if it's still a long way to go, they will say "REACHING SOON LE LA"
Piang eh, their SOON so LONG can?!
LOL.
But ya la, I have to thanks them,
cos it's really motivating.
With Stupid shit's white lie,
I managed to run more than 2.4 Km.
I didn't realize myself too.
Wau seh, if I really run at the same pace during NAPFA,
I can pass leh T.T
But I too slack le la.
Hahahas.
After running is dinner at Sempan with Hao & Boon.
kao, I can only say their food super expensive. -.-

Yesterday met up with the gals after driving.
HK cafe as usual!
Happy shit! [:
But then... the gals ar so playful, send me that kind of message,
made me damn sad.
But not really their fault too,
I know they meant well.
Anyway gals, don't play such game again ks,
if others in my position were to see that kind of message,
and knowing that it's just a trick,
you'll really make them feel worse.
Like how I felt yesterday.
It takes time to heal,
so don't use such joke anymore.
[:

LOVES*All
.








No comments: