Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sometime I really deserve some smacking on the face.
I said to let it go...
But I'm still freaking holding on...
Why are you doing this Manda?
Don't it make you a slut or smth?
Why you know it's wrong,
and yet you're pushing yourself further?
Ended up with hurts and misery which you bare alone?
It's enough okay MANDA LIM!.
If you not gonna forget him after SIP,
you die hao le la. -.-

You better make sure that you're still able to face him,
his name,
his voice,
his presence and anything about him!.
That then tells that you're brave [:

Yes you can...
yah you can bah...

Anyway, you won't bother him much too.
He's in his own sweet world...

Thinking how good some gal's life is,
I really hate mine alot.
Pretty, smart, charisma, and whatever you can think of is all you can see in most of the gals.
But in me,
you can only see ugliness, lousy, stupid and whatever you can see in a most disgusting fellow LIKE ME.
I'm that bad.

Now I really have to say:
Not that I reject others,
is me myself being not good enough.

No comments: