Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Lately I'm wondering why my mum's attitude towards me isn't that pleasant at all.
Had I think too much?
Nagging from her never ceased.
Complaints from her never ceased.
And I'm always the bolster she'll be punching on.
One thing I know for sure,
she cares more for my 2 brothers than she does for me.
I never thought it being unfair to me,
as no one is perfect,
that includes my mum.
She still dotes on me at times.
As I grow older,
yah AT TIMES only.
Nvm, forget it.
I can't get to blame her.
It's perhaps my fault.
Hais.
but WHY ME AGAIN?

Haven't had my dinner today...
Now it's like close to midnight already?.
Forget it~
I'm mood-less now,
and am having PMS.
Hence, don't try me.

Exams round the corner.
And I'm wondering where's the time.
Whenever I sit down to study,
there will be last minute work to do.
Which is freaking irritating.
Argh!.
Angry!.
PISSED!!!~

But that's my own problem,
I'm blaming myself anyway.

我从不知道你在我心里有多重要,
是失去了才发现到。。。
但我还是给你那满满的祝福。。。
祝你快乐和幸福。

No comments: