Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fucked up guy.
You claim to be loyal to your brothers,
& yet you fail to be loyal to your gf.
You make her so sad that she has to smile & hurt deep inside.
I hope I can restraint you and perform intra-cardiac blood collection.
Idiot.
I'd never been so freaking angry before.
The picture didn't make us jealous,
it just tell us how disgusting the picture is.
Oh am I saying YOU?
Sorry [:

Say LOVE when you mean it.

"I can't bring myself to hug someone, & kissing another one at the back"

Joke of the day:
I told 1 Jie, " You know why a girl will jerk her leg up when hug by a guy?"
"Alright, it's because she can check whether there's any affairs behind her..."

1 Jie asked me, "Manda, can I use this?"
I nod my head.
And when she started to apply that on her lips,
I dropped dead laughing like hell.
She was blur & double checked the stick again.
It's a concealer, not a lip balm.

Omg.
Thx 1 Jie, for making my day full of jokes!
LOL.

Anyway, had lunch & Earthquakes with my friends this afternoon in TM.
Thx Kok for the treat [:
Then met up 1 Jie & finally my Jie Meis [:

Many Loves* to these people in my life.

No comments: