Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I don't know what is happening to me these days.
I actually have dreams that I'm late for term test papers,
and drown in a big pool of shit.

Alright, I really hope it won't happen to me in reality.
Or I won't know what to do next.

Last since I cried over tests and exams was like so damn long ago,
when yesterday made the history again.
Think I'm over tensed up.
Should not be like this!.

Work & study,
I would really choose WORK over study.

Weeeweeee....
Hope I can get more rest tml & start on with RTech.
This time I won't be complacent,
and never should I.

Small announcement:
1. Congrats to Hao whom had passed her FTT!. (It's her first cum last theory test!.) [:
2. All the best to those whom are taking exams like me [:
3. I never forget to LOVE my 7 Jie Meis [:

Smile more...

I've certified,
I'm letting it go...
Finally.

No comments: