Monday, August 18, 2008

Listening to the song EVERYTHING.
By MISIA.

I think it suits some of the gals out there.
It illustrates the voice of a gal to her significant one.
Whom had did her wrong,
and saying that she'll forgive and love him as much.
"I don't want your kind lies,
I want you more than you think. "

I don't know what to say.
I can't say that they're dumb,
cos LOVE simply makes you no character at all.

Hence, to some guys out there,
if a gal is to treasure you like you're her EVERYTHING,
do you think it's only fair when you know acknowledge their presence at least?

Gals are angry & noisy cos they care for you.
Gals cry cos she trust that you won't laugh at her.
Gals laugh & smile cos she's happy to have you around.
Gals get jealous easily cos you're her EVERYTHING.
Hence, do you know how much you're being treasured?

If you don't know, then you're an ASS.
Yes an ASS [:

Even if you don't, it's still alright.
Cos ultimately there will be a better candidate to take care of YOUR GAL for the REST OF HER LIFE.

Anyway, I'm not talking bout myself la.
I know I won't be attached for quite a long time.
I'm prepared anyway. [:

It's referring to my gals & friends out there.

Thus, think twice yea.
Try hard hor.

Everything about him is contagious.
I will give him lotsa blessings.

*Missing someone is never fun.
You can only think, cry & laugh bout it.
I just hope ...



No comments: