Sunday, August 24, 2008

Argh...
It's another inefficient day :[
Didn't study much.
Will & must continue ltr.
For fear that I can't finish memorizing them -.-
It's still a huge chunk though tips are given.
I hope BPT won't be a killer paper on Wednesday.
Or I gonna be real HG HG HG!.
I don't want to fail.
No more please :[

Envy my gals today.
They met up in the evening at HK cafe [:
But yah, I can still join them next week.
As usual, out "tai tai" talk.
LOL.
Love ya gals*
In case I'm gone one day,
I wanna remind ya gals that I Love Ya!*

Went over to Ah ma's house for lunch [:
It's Po Piah!!.
Argh!.
Absolutely speechless bout it cos it's just too delicious! [:


It's kinda funny to say this,
Ah ma hugged us all when we stepped into the house.
First time Ah ma hugged me [:
And I wonder if she did when I were a baby...
Anyway, it's a long story regarding the past.
I just wanna treasure now and then,
and never let it go [:
Love you Ah ma*

Spoke to Gala today.
We're complaining how hard BPT is.
LOL.
And bout some stuffs la...
Hahas.
Shh.

Btw, Photobucket is easy & fun to play with!
LOL.
Ya guys know bout the new functions they just augmented?
Or ya guys knew it long ago?
Hahahs.
Hokay, anyway it's fun la.
LOL.

Everyday, I'll try to let the past strengthen me.
It's already few months back then,
I'm still trying to forget you.
I can de [:
Many blessings again. [:

-Signing off-

No comments: