Saturday, August 23, 2008

It's kinda relieving now.
As I'm left with 1 exam paper!!.
BPT, I sure start you tml.
KILL KILL KILL.

I'm now freaking addicted to Online Shopping,
and I thought it being sinful.
Iyo, but tell ya gals hor,
they are damn cheap & pretty la!!.
How can ya guys not resist such temptations?!.
Skirt at $11, shirt below $20??!
Omg omg omg omg.

Angel: Please stop Manda.
Devil: GO bah GO bah!!. GO GO GO. Seldom you'll get such price outside!.
Angel: Hey you devil! How dare you encourage Manda to spend such money?!. Do you know that she will get addicted and buy a lot of them which may cost a big boom?
Devil: Who cares?! She can have put on lotsa different clothes everyday!
Angel: This is materialistic, and is very unforgivable. You know how poor the people in Africa is till they hardly wear normal T-shirts like us?
Devil: Speechless.

-.-
I think I have to talk and persuade myself like this.
Better?

Wanted to put up some pictures over here.
But my bro's com got no bluetooth.
So yah forget it.

Anyway, have lotsa time these days.
Will put them up soon.
Wahahahahs!.

Okay, back to Online Shopping.
Hahahahahhahahs!.

Past tense:
9:30-10:30 RTech paper
10:30- 16:30 Makan cum Shopping
16:30- 00:30 Gals talk with Rin & Min

I love my gals!.
Olwas [:
Plus Hao & Lice & 'Jian' & 'Vin' la.
LOL.

No comments: