Friday, August 29, 2008

27 & 28 August 08

YOYOYOYOYO!.

Am so damn damn sleepy now -.-
But I'm afraid that I'll be late once I close my eyes again. XP

Btw, I've installed Photoscap (recommended by Hao).
Excitement!
WoooooHoooo~
Now I love photo-editing.
Cool SHIT. [:

Anyway, was damn fun yesterday.
Went out with Hao [:
Thanks to Hao's Big bro whom had fetched us over to Marina Square.
Hahas.
And he was damn damn good to Hao la!.
He bought a hard disk for her [:
So sweet.
I think all Big brothers are good LOL. XP
Like Hao said, they have this responsibility.
In the exhibition, Hao bought her Canon printer too!!.
Damn happy for her! LOL.
Okay, if I have the money,
I'll buy her card reader & the photo paper [:
Then we went out to shop shop shop...

After that, met up with Boon Meis fu & his brother Wee Leong for dinner at Hougang.
Had steamboat!.
Wau not bad [:
And shit, now then I remember I owe WL $3!!!
Okay nvm, will pass to Boon.
Or unless he come over Pasir Ris to run?!
Hahahas.
After makan, we then went over to Hao's house to try out the printer.
Everything is fine [:
Whew~
Cos the Canon crew & I psycho Hao buy de! XP
But I thought it's worth la.
Really [:
At last, WL, Hao & me sat down and chit chat for quite some time.
And Boon Meis fu fell aslept.
Btw, I didn't know that WL so friendly de la.
Thought he was fierce or smth.
Hahas!.
Ended up we all talk bout many stuffs.
Omg, I think WL is the 2nd guy whom know all my ugly sides le T.T
SHhhh!.
Yup, then at bout 2am plus Boon Meis fu fetched us home lo [:
Thx thx!.

I came to know that you're doing well.
Through a friend.
It's all indirect from now on.
But nvm, I'd said,
you better better treasure your relationship & treat the girl well.
You'll always have our blessings.
If you're happy, I'll be glad you do too.
And this is the 2nd last time I gonna stop my bad habit of confession -.-


Many Loves* to Family & 7 Jie Meis [:

No comments: