Thursday, August 02, 2007

bleahs
Simply feels so weird today.
Aimm lab for merely an hour and break for a long time before PCT lect started.
Managed to finish CSAS draft and yah, hope Vigi won't be so fussy and make things hard for us -.-
And I'm really tired of editing my introduction again!.
Pls don't torture me again T.T
Hahahs.

Was in deep thoughts today.
Once I'm free, my imagination starts to run wild.
I can't help recalling, only way is to leave me alone and have a good rest.
Don't request for story here, cos I dun even have the contents here.
All I need is peace bah.

I think he's the only person I'd never even met and yet had some feelings for.
And I fell into his trap.
This shows manda is dumb.
Why things just don't go well for me?.
What a dilemma -.-
Confusion is all I have.

So near yet so far.
Only if you encounter the real situation, you'll know what substance is.

Hokay, let's not talk bout him anymore.
I ought to forget bout him.
Move on manda.

Yeah!.
Went for karate in the evening.
Then crap alot again.
I'm an insane today and yah rather than emo-ing?. lol
If I can make others laugh like hell, why not?.
I don't care what others think of me, just do what I desire.
JUST DO IT!.
Sensei was so humorous today lah.
Teaching and joking along...
Then he reminded us of the grading.
Omg!. It'll be held real soon!..
So scary and I really need to attend more trainings T.T
Simply not tough enough.
Wooosh!.


Hayashi rocks!.






Hokay, above are some movements or we call stunts we used in karate. Main purpose: To block and not to kill!. lol.
And yeah!. I love the last pict, only pict I can find in yahoo image XP
Sparring!. I hope it's spelled correctly -.-
Hahahs. Yah, I love kicking, I'm a violent ass!.
Hokay, I'm done for the day and gonna tuck in soon =)
Nites peeps!.
Oh yah, take good care of ya health too!. Woots.

Cheers,
Insane

No comments: