Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hais..
Still in the midst of struggling.

Memorized vaccine development not long ago,
so yah what I can recall is Recombinant DNA vaccine
(e.g. Hepatitis B vaccine),
DNA vaccine, whereby plasmid DNA encodes an immunogen
and injected subcutaneously, synthetic vaccine,
an immunogenic peptide that is able to mount a protective immune reponse,
and virus-carrier vaccine,
using live virus such as poliovirus by means of a vector,
then what happens when virus enters into host cell?.

Wahahas let Miss Lim tell you...
Virus will construct replicates in the host,
express it's foreign genes which serve as a vaccine to that particular antigen.

Pardon?. to which antigen?.
Don't ask me, ask the notes.
I just memorize it blindly XP
Haisya.. Bless me pls bless me!.

Sick and dumb and yes so unlucky to have come to Biotech and suffer like hell.
But nvm, if I pass my exam, it's worth it all!.


Cheers Manda & Cheers Everybody!.

No comments: