Tuesday, August 14, 2007

abc

Feels so tired.

But I won't stop.
I keep on reminding myself,
it's barely 2 weeks,
after this,
the day will welcome us with rainbows again =)

Manda ar Manda...
You can do it!.
Trust yourself.
You are stupid but you still manage to survive through so much obstacles.
You won't die so easily!.

Recently, I'm so disturbed over certain stuffs.
I wanna help but I shouldn't interfere.
And it's not outsiders whom can make comments to...
Anyway, I gotta wash my hands off these.
What I can do is to accompany, share and care.

Hais.
Can't sleep last night.
Why am I so bothered by peeps around me,
and hence I realized I neglect myself.
But isn't that the purpose I'm living for?.
To help and care...
Pls god, if you do exist,
do give me lotsa strengths,
so that I can help others and myself.
And too, I realized I'm getting a bit annoyed,
but it's my fault.
I shouldn't have thrown my temper onto them.
Instead, it should be the problem itself.
Manda, you gotta know how to deal with these situation!.
Grow tough!.
Jia you...

Cheers & Love,
Da Tou

No comments: