Friday, August 03, 2007

do re me
My question to u,
Do U Really EXIST?.

Hokay, I succeed in forgetting you =)

Had so much talk today,
realized so much thing.

As what Kiwi had said,
never goes against the mother's nature.
He's absolutely right.
Thanks for the enlightenment man.

If you ever find a guy you like,
just speak it out,
it won't kill anyway.

But for my case,
too bad it fades away long time ago,
till now,
no interest in any man.
I really dunno why.

Trust is gone,
faith is lost.

Anyway, I wanna be happy =)

Certain things you just need not explain but it's there,
fixed.
If you ask why, there's no meaning anymore.

From here, I realized how much I treasure my friends and family,
if I ever lose them,
I might have died.
Maybe the reason for me to move on,
is to brighten up other's days and hence mine too.

From today onwards,
heart is locked,
key is gone.
I will move on for my dream,
a diploma first.
I shall make a close step towards hotel management.

Gambatte kudasai =D
Wahahas.

Hope ta cya soon!.

Cheers,
Manda

No comments: