Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hais..
Still in the midst of struggling.
Memorized vaccine development not long ago, so yah
what I can recall is Recombinant DNA vaccine (e.g. Hepatitis B vaccine),
DNA vaccine, whereby plasmid DNA encodes an immunogen and injected subcutaneously,
synthetic vaccine, an immunogenic peptide that is able to mount a protective immune reponse,
and virus-carrier vaccine, using live virus such as poliovirus by means of a vector,
then what happens when virus enters into host cell?.
Wahahas let Miss Lim tell you...
Virus will construct replicates in the host, express it's foreign genes which serve as a vaccine to that particular antigen.
Pardon?. to which antigen?.
Don't ask me, ask the notes. I just memorize it blindly XP
Haisya..
Bless me pls bless me!.
Sick and dumb and yes so unlucky to have come to Biotech and suffer like hell.
But nvm, if I pass my exam, it's worth it all!.
Cheers Manda

&

Cheers
Everybody!.

No comments: