Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Feels weird today.
Like not me at all.
Lol.
Yah, went to school for an hour, came back home,
and gonna skip Karate ltr.
Hais.
I need to prioritize and of cos, exam comes first.
No use going for Karate cos I might leave the school anytime if things ain't right for me.
I love karate..
I wanna participate in the grading this year...
But somehow, lots more things are challenging my time and tolerance.
What can I do.
Yah.. Hao is right, what if god don't exist.
Whatever happens, is my mindset lo.
Nvm, I will work hard.
I won't surrender to obstacles.
Come on, just small matters!.
Manda can surely do it!.
Some things can't be solved,
not that I wanna avoid them,
but instead they avoid me!.
What can I do about it?.
To chase them around like nuts?.
No way man.
Or I'll not be Manda.
I'm born to be tough, to be like a man,
to be brotherly to all.
So be it, I don't mind =D

Besides that, I wanna apologize to my 1 Jie and 6 Meis for causing ya gals to worry for me again.
I don't want this to happen again.
I want ya gals to be reassured that I'll be fine no matter what.
Be it single, double, triple... lol.
I'll still be solid.
Things can be flexible de mah, if you are able to think through thoroughly,
you're still yourself and shows that I've grown up a bit more!. =)

To certain things I may know nuts.
But come to life, I learned alot and yessa,
I accept all.
I'm born like this,
I respect myself for being like this lo.
But that doesn't mean I don't change to be a better person la.

Everyone needs to die,
why don't I live and get the taste of life,
and hence no regret when I'm not on earth anymore =)

Yessa!. Cheer up Manda and peeps who are not feeling that good.
Come on, we can pull through all.

Cheers,
Study hard!.

No comments: