Sunday, August 19, 2007

abc
WOoohOooo...
Wake up early these days,
just to study for exam T.T
But nvm,
if I manage to pass all,
it's really worth it.
And umpteen times I keep telling myself,
"if I fail this semestral exam, I will drop out"
But don't you find me being contradictive?.
I mean I know I'll miss my friends there,
then why I say all these?.
As if I'll really do -.-
Hais.

6 meis
so pissed off by me yesterday.
lol.
I'm so sorry gal.
I'm optimistic,
but not to my situation.
Whatever, just ignore me. lol.

Yeas peeps,
I'm really studying very hard.
First time,
each and every single day,
I'm concentrating and building up my confidence and morality.
Hahas. Hopefully it helps =)

I must believe I can, yes Manda can can!.
lol.
Hais.
Then Tony called yesterday,
asked if I'm in Clarke Quay,
and that triggered my thoughts for Grill.
Hais. I miss there so much so much.
A place where Manda change to be an independent ass.
lol.
Ks, I shall visit Sam and Chong and Aunty Kwan and Sotong Jie one day after exam =)

Hokay,
basically I've been studying these days and I'm sick too.
Sore throat+ flu+ cough + ulcer.
And it's really disturbing when you're studying.
Think my body can't handle the stress.
As long I'm mentally prepared,
I'm on my way!.

Ks, cheers everyone.
And stay away from ME.
lol.
Don't wanna spread my germs to ya guys T.T
Drink more water and take vitamin C if necessary!.

Love,
to All

No comments: