Friday, August 24, 2007

I wanna bang my head!!!!
I wanna bang my head!!!!
BANG BANG BANG!
Stupid me, dunno how to distinguish Hypersensitivity!.
Omg!!.
BANG more!.
Da Tou really empty-minded.

Wanna take a short nap after paper,
but the qn, the Qn!!.
Made me feel so bad and suffocated.
The rest said that if rest of question I know how to do,
I should be fine.
But I feel so wasted.
So wasted!.
I may get better grade, maybe C instead of D?.

Can I BANG my head again?!.
BANG BANG!.
T.T
Wanna cry but can't cry out..
It hurts till... I can't describe.
And yah...
I gotta overcome myself.
A step to move on...
I need counseling -.-
I just feel dumb la!.
I can't believe my effort is gone just like that!.
But plead God will be merciful to grant me a PASS kks?.
It'll be more than enough for my case now.

I had to lie to myself..
And smth funny, I feel it more miserable failing a paper than not been able to get a bf!.
Hahas. I managed to laugh at myself for a while then return back to emo state.
But what's wrong with me,
I shouldn't let all these affect me.
Freak me.

Ks, things that satisfy me today:
Fruit tart
Blouse or u can call it a balloon shirt(???..)
Short
All black except the tart.
The tart is colorful,
I hope my mood can be that color now..
Bless me pls.
Just some will do.
I'm not greedy.

BANG WALL BANG WALL.

No comments: