Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I am happy and so GAY!.
I am so random yet I'd so much to talk!.
I am so tired but I refuse to close my eyes.
I am hardworking but I'm slacking over here!.
I am chatting with my 6 meis and I enjoy crapping!.
I enjoy voicing out my problems to my Jie Meis cos they always give me encouragement.
I love them to bits!.
See, I am random again -.-
Out of sudden, I feel like doing some warm ups.
And now I am looking forward to Karate training tml!.
WOOOoooooots!.
So happy =D

Hokay, I'm done and tired -.-
lol.
Byebye!.

>>> To you, I may be your toys to play with. Your sudden disappearance these days tell me so much bout you. And makes me realise that I hate sweet-talker. I'm not going to believe guys anymore. Unless somebody is able to change my mindset.<<<

Love,
Manda

No comments: